Ready to stay sober for the long-term? Want to join our peer-led recovery program? Reach out to us, apply, or get started on your personalized recovery plan here.
The Spirit of Recovery
Ranch House Recovery believes that together we can accomplish what we cannot do
alone. Our men help each other develop the skills needed to build new lives. Our
experienced staff provides a safe, supportive and nurturing environment where men become an integral part of the recovery community.
- Mentor – Each resident is provided with a Mentor with extended sobriety time who will help guide them on their journey through the 12-Steps.
- 12-Step Based Curriculum
- Weekly Outside Meetings – Residents are transported to outside recovery meetings and recovery-related events.
- Weekly Outings – Residents are taken out weekly to engage in various activities to learn to enjoy life in recovery
- Community Driven Experience – Residents are encouraged to work with each other through the program, cook and clean together, hold each other accountable, and make suggestions on group topics.
Recovery Admission Criteria
- You must be medically stable.
- You must agree to comply with the Resident Code of Conduct.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to commit to a program.
- You must be an addict or an alcoholic. We are a recovery center for young men in recovery.
- You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal: drug and/or alcohol use; inappropriate rage or anger; and repeated and/or serious violations of the Resident Code of Conduct.